Porsche Storage Service for all at Export 56
Our Porsche storage service – run by the very people who build, take apart, re-build, race, drive, clean, polish and maintain these unique vehicles – has been carefully crafted over nearly 30 years of hands on Porsche experience.
And as a result of our 2019 move over to our, larger, purpose-built workshop and Showroom in Cranfield, we now have a fabulous 5000 sqft Porsche Storage facility.
We are delighted to have finally taken the opportunity to expand our services, beyond storage of just a few of our clients finest Porsches, to a incredible Porsche storage service to new customers too.
That’s right, we can now offer our exclusive Porsche expertise (and storage facility) to new customers P-cars too.
Imagine, well over 30 years of deep Porsche expertise surrounding your prize vehicles, day in day out.
Keeping your Porsche safe, secure and ready to run whenever you need it.
Our exclusive aircooled and water-cooled Porsche storage service and facility plus our acclaimed Export 56 knowledge and maintenance programs, are now available under one roof.
Your Porsche, whether a nineties Carrera GT, a 50’s race prepped 356, 70’s classic 911 or a modern day Stuttgart masterpiece, is carefully checked by an Export 56 technician before storage and valeted inside and out.
The cars are then securely stored indoors, within our dry, dust-free, alarmed and CCTV monitored facility.
Each vehicle gets;
• A complimentary clean, soft, stretchy Porsche logo’d cover.
• A CTek battery conditioner permanently attached to the battery (if needed).
The weekly storage rituals includes:
• Visual 360 check (without removing the cover – unless necessary)
• Visual tyre check (All four tyres) for pressure loss
• Visual battery conditioner check – to make sure both battery and conditioner are in tip top condition.
The 30 day Porsche storage inspection includes:
• Porsche cover removal and battery conditioner disconnected
• Engine run to temperature (either on the road or off)
• Brake and clutch depression
• Gears engaged (where apropriate).
• Electric motors run and switches checked
• Fluid levels checked & reported
• Rotation of tyres and tyre pressures checked
• Car cover reapplied and battery conditioner connected
• Vehicle condition report noted
This service has been created and honed to cater to our exclusive clients needs. Whether you have a small collection of cars or you have a portfolio of Stuttgart’s finest, our Porsche storage service & facility will handle the management of your vehicles from the moment they are collected to the moment we hand the keys over to you.
For further information on costs and availability please call us or use the contact form on the Export 56 Porsche Storage page.